Sunday, September 7, 2008

We LOVE the cabin



The cabin is so fun. Ok, I admit it, I'm the first one to say, "I don't want to go." I hate the packing and not being home all weekend because nothing gets done, but I love it once I'm there. It's fun to be with my family. The house is amazing. We stuff ourselves silly and the weather is beautiful...gorgeous. Max is so well behaved up there..way better than here. Plus he just tires himself out running around outside all day. Come to think of it, so does Cory. Cory and Max are similar in so many ways. Lol. We love it. Can't wait for the snow! No, I won't be in it, but I love looking at it from inside the cabin by the fireplace with some hot chocolate.

3 comments:

aleisha said...

I think Im in love with the fact that you just compared your dog and son.

Tiffanie said...

I could've done a 3 way comparison with Colby, Cory, and Max. They all 3 run around like maniacs barely stopping to eat and drink. I think they even pee outside. Then they fall into bed just to wake up and repeat the same day. LOVE the cabin.

heidi said...

cabins are so fun. i'm totally like that too. i don't want to go until we get there. then it's fun. :)