Sunday, September 14, 2008

ASU





Carole adivses for ASU. Saturday's game against UNLV was staff appreciation night, so her and 4 other ASU advisors got to watch the game for the 1st half on the field. Well, one of the advisors didn't show, so I got to go on the field, too. Sweet. This really cute guy named Skip who works for ASU was down there with us. He had to go get new people at half time to bring down. I told him where Carole and I were sitting and said, "If they don't show, come back and get us!" So, sure enough, he came and found us in the stands and we got to go back down to the field. So we were on the field for almost the entire game. It was crazy. I loved it. I was standing on the other side of the net where the punter practices kicking the ball. I thought he was going to take my head of every time. Thank goodness for strong nets. We were right next to the players. We heard all their bad words, saw all the spitting, etc. It was crazy. There was tons of commotion. We had to stay out of the way of Fox Sports Net camera people and all their dang cables. I thought we might get taken out by the players a couple of times. Anyway, ASU lost in overtime. :( It was such a fun experience though. Shout out to Skip for hooking me up. :) And thanks Carole!

No comments: