Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year's

So, I'm already thinking about how I want my 2010 to go. Is it really already 2010? Crazy. Anyway, (1) I am starting 10 off debt free, and I am going to make sure it ends debt free. (2) This is my year to finally be in a healthy, happy relationship with a man! Lol. No drama, no stress, just love. Real love. I'm ready for it and I'm open to it, so I know it's going to happen. (3) Be a more patient mom. Giving each child individual, alone time to just do whatever they want with me and having a family night once a week are my goals. I want to build good, happy memories for them.

I am grateful for all of my past experiences, even hard ones. They make me who I am and they make me stronger. This is going to be my best year yet, and I am very excited for it to be here! And for the first time in a long time, I will be celebrating the New Year right here at home with the two most important people in my world, my kids. I'm even letting them stay up until midnight!

1 comment:

heidi said...

good for you! we are staying home too... thinking of celebrating with the kids at 10pm..ha ha.