Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve

These are just two of the 'Creepy Creepertons' who harrassed us on New Year's Eve. Lol.
This is me and Carole. And yes...that is water in the Michelob Ultra cup.

Carole and I went to the Scottsdale Party. We were supposed to go to Gibbons' party, but didn't quite make it. He was not happy. Sorry Gibby. We had fun, met lots of 'interesting' people, saw way too many crazy, drunk people, saw people getting arrested, saw really inappropriate things happening...lol, and saw a guy fall on the sidewalk really, really hard. Call me crazy, but I don't think the best way to ring in the new year is by waking up the next morning with a huge hangover. Nonetheless, it was quite comical. We had delicious pizza around 3 in the morning. We met some boys who were here from Texas. They are playing in the Fiesta Bowl on Monday. Go Longhorns. So, there's my shout out to my new Longhorn friends. They were SO young. They were mesmerized by me and Carole's age. Lol. Very cougar like. It was a much better new year's than LAST years is all I have to say. I was minus someone this new years and it makes things so much better. My life is SO much better minus this someone. So...here's to a drama free '09. I hope everyone has a great year. I know I'm going to try my best to make it my best year yet.

4 comments:

aleisha said...

1 your hair isnt showing any signs of red. 2 GO COUGARS!!!

Tiffanie said...

My hair is looking pretty good! Thanks. I am officially a cougar...watch out now.

heidi said...

yay for fun! merry christmas & happy new year to ya!

MonicaMae17 said...

creeper creepertons! that is great! Nice work for New Years