Wednesday, December 10, 2008

D-O-N-E

I am sitting here feeling utter relief that I just turned in my research paper. I'm done. Wow. It feels good. I won't even know what to do with all the free time I'll have in the evenings, yeah right. Lol. I have been a major maniac stress case lately, so thanks to everyone putting up with me. Now, I can relax until, what, January? Then, I have to sign up for more classes through my district to get my bonus money and move on the payscale. Teachers really jump through hoops to get a little money. Hey, that's why I make the big bucks...right? NOT. See you all at my moms next Friday. Be there or be square!!

2 comments:

aleisha said...

perfect! now you can start training for the 31st!!!

MonicaMae17 said...

YAY!!! So happy for you. Seriously, you amaze me and I'm so incredibly proud of you. Did I even spell that right Ms. Clayton with a MBA? So wish I could be there. I would totally sport my ASU jersey