Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In memory of my hair-RIP


I had to put up this pic in memory of my hair. Granted, my hair doesn't usually look this good. Truth be told, it's usually in a pony tail and I have felt Marsha Bradyish forever now. I have been dying to cut it, but couldn't part with my long hair. Well, today, I cut it. I have mixed feelings. I'm sad. But, I'm glad, too. When I'm feeling a little better about it, I'll put up a pic of the new do. I'm trying to change things in my life for the better...this hair cut is representative of me changing. It's hard, but I'm trying. It makes me sad sometimes (just like cutting my hair made me sad), but I'm doing my best. Take it one day at a time...one foot in front of the other.

2 comments:

aleisha said...

hello!!!! Are you aware that you have the fastest growing hair in the world? It will be back in 2 months.

MonicaMae17 said...

I hope that the changes are going good because you truely deserve the best. And I know it's hard for you and me to think that sometimes but we really do. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!