Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Newport


We went to Newport Beach this past weekend with Aleisha, Jesse, Colby, and Brexlin. We had so much fun. It was exhausting though. Monica's roommates were so nice to let all of us stay there. The kids were a little wild at times, but pretty well behaved. Brexlin got burned at the beach, bad mom Aleisha. Cory and Colby took off sprinting down the beach away from us. We had to send Monica to fetch them. Cory found a really cool sand dollar. Unfortunately, it broke on the way home. All in all, it was a great trip. It was great to see Monica. I loved the beach. I need to live by a beach, most definitely. PS...when did kids stop sleeping in the car?

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I will tell you when kids stopped sleeping in the car, around 1. My kids NEVER sleep in the car, it is such a pain.
I am glad you had fun in Cali, I am jealous.

aleisha said...

hahaha, that sunburn you speak of is ALMOST gone. were working on it.